Solisles Forum
Show off your customs! - Printable Version

+- Solisles Forum (http://solisles.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Solisles (http://solisles.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Creatures (http://solisles.com/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Show off your customs! (/thread-35.html)

Pages: 1 2

Show off your customs! - Mouserpillar - 12-17-2016

This is the place to show off custom creatures! You can also discuss ideas for customs here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eek! A mouse!
[Image: 4129.gif] 
One day, Mouserpillar was walking through her home when she saw a strange, light brown tuft of fur on her sofa pillow. Upon closer inspection, she saw to her amazement that the tuft had a little pink tail sticking out of it! She picked it up. The tuft was warm in her hands and felt oddly heavy. The tail curled up around her hand. From this she deduced that she was in fact holding an egg of some hitherto unknown creature!
Memory stirred. Mouserpillar had a vague recollection of another time, another Solisles... suddenly she knew that the egg was that of a mouse mimu.  These same memories urged her to name it "Squeak", after that other first mouse in that other Solisles...
Squeak did indeed grow up to be a mouse mimu, just as Mouserpillar had... predicted? remembered? The mimu grew up to be quite witty, and she's very fun to be around.

RE: Show off your customs! - Rose Gold - 12-19-2016

your custom is such a cutie ^.^ I wanna make one so bad but I don't know what to make ot and it's very expensive ;-; I think I will regret making a custom

RE: Show off your customs! - Mouserpillar - 12-20-2016

(12-19-2016, 09:10 AM)Rose Gold Wrote: your custom is such a cutie ^.^ I wanna make one so bad but I don't know what to make ot and it's very expensive ;-; I think I will regret making a custom

If you get enough magic at the wizard you can get a dream essence without wasting any gold, just with the silver the wizard takes, and the occasional need to cure a mimu if you don't want it to be polkadotified. Big Grin

RE: Show off your customs! - Rose Gold - 12-20-2016

OOHH!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT!! Thanks so much >u<

RE: Show off your customs! - Hwona - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 11:37 PM)Rose Gold Wrote: OOHH!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT!! Thanks so much >u<

It's a bit more expensive now, but I'll recommend it to gold if you're having trouble buying. Is gold really that hard to find?

RE: Show off your customs! - Mouserpillar - 12-21-2016

(12-20-2016, 11:56 PM)Hwona Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:37 PM)Rose Gold Wrote: OOHH!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT!! Thanks so much >u<

It's a bit more expensive now, but I'll recommend it to gold if you're having trouble buying. Is gold really that hard to find?

In all my time here (though I didn't go through all creatures every day) I have gained in total 38 gold.

Edit: pardon me, thirty-nine, got another one just now. I'd say I get on average about 0-2 per day, maybe 3 or 4 if I'm lucky. (though obviously as more mimus are adopted, there'll be more opportunities to click available and a higher potential gold gain per day)

RE: Show off your customs! - Hwona - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 02:24 AM)Mouserpillar Wrote:

In all my time here (though I didn't go through all creatures every day) I have gained in total 38 gold.

Edit: pardon me, thirty-nine, got another one just now. I'd say I get on average about 0-2 per day, maybe 3 or 4 if I'm lucky. (though obviously as more mimus are adopted, there'll be more opportunities to click available and a higher potential gold gain per day)
So basically what you need is more clickables? In this case, don't worry - I haven't even started the site's official advertising campaign.

RE: Show off your customs! - Mouserpillar - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 03:05 AM)Hwona Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 02:24 AM)Mouserpillar Wrote:

So basically what you need is more clickables? In this case, don't worry - I haven't even started the site's official advertising campaign.

It's gonna become really tedious having to click them all! Big Grin

(by the way, just a tiny question, how soon can we expect to see more silver-purchasable things in the market?)

RE: Show off your customs! - Hwona - 12-21-2016

I'm working on the spell and cure system now. After I finish the spell images, I have to finish the cures, which means that some items will be available in the shops.

RE: Show off your customs! - Rose Gold - 12-23-2016

I click every adoptable on site whenever I have time, I earn approximately 4 gold ;v; That's why I find it very expensive right now ;v;